Create FREE YouTube, Instagram & Facebook Introduction Video without Water Marker in Just 5 Minutes
In this tutorial I’ve explained how to create YouTube, Instagram & Facebook introduction video without water marker. Most of the websites providing free video templates but with a water marker.
Here I found out a website placeit.net are providing mockups, designs, videos, logos for free without water marker.
They publish 600 templates weekly and providing a small sample for free every month.
If you are youtuber, Instagram influencer or marketer make use of this website. you can create your own logo and put your logo in mockups like T-shirts,
coffee cups, mac book, iPhone etc.
Here is the steps to create introduction video
- Visit placeit.net and select Free Templates categories. It will show you all the free available templates.
- Select anyone of the available template. You can change each and every details of the video.
- In the left panel, You can edit text, select font family, color and increase or decrease the play back speed.
- In the right panel, You can change the audio track, transition, background color and images. If you have your own product images you can upload it or you can choose the available images here.
- In the below panel, You can edit the other slides and do the same process which we discussed earlier.
- Once all your changes are done. Click play all slides. It will merge all your slides and provide the full video and You can download the video.
You can check the demo video below